March 9, 2009

The website is coming! The website is coming!

well, a new one that is. The website is still up (http://www.chelseamorningphotography.com ), as previously designed, but BIG changes are coming soon!
The new website will have multiple galleries, and password protected proofing galleries for clients and their families. There will also be a shopping cart, for those wishing to purchase professional studio quality prints.
With luck, the site will be up within a week!

I've also been hosting a logo contest. I'm in need of a new logo and having a contest has been a great way to get a variety of options from multiple designers.
Here are a few thus far:

I'm very pleased with what's come so far, and with a week left in the contest, I'm sure they'll be plenty more to choose from!
If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop me a line or comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment