June 29, 2009

New Ink

I'm officially a walking advertisement for myself. :) I got my logo tattooed on my forearm on Friday. (minus the wording and banners)
My favorite tattoo artist, Omar Guttierez, at Revolution Tattoo in Chicago spent a few hours perfecting it. Omar also did my "crafty pirate" tattoo about a year and a half ago. No one else is allowed to tattoo on my left arm but him...that's how much I like his work.

so, without further ado....my latest addition:


here's a couple shots of the tattoo studio--if you're in Chicago and thinking about new ink, DEFINITELY go to revolution, hell, even if you're NOT in Chicago---it's worth the trip!

1 comment:

  1. The new Tatt looks awesome Chels! First they advertise with Tatt's on the AVP tour (ah yes the obligatory sand VB reference)...now you're on the program!

    -JC

    ReplyDelete