August 5, 2010

Randy and Rachel, July 30, 2010

I love facebook. No, really, I do! And I'm not talking about bejeweled or farmville here,lol!

I love how it's kept me connected with friends, family spread out all over the country, and my clients! When I get home from a wedding, even if I'm dead tired, I can't wait to get some photos up for brides and grooms and their families and friends to see right away.

This Saturday was no exception--I arrived home around 1am, but I couldn't wait to get a sneak peak out to the couple. Spending the day with Rachel and Randy on Saturday was simply wonderful...an easy going, fun loving, bride and groom with a passion for giving back to those in need.

Their ceremony and reception took place over a sprawling 100 acres of antique buildings, autos, bridges and landscapes at Little Log Cabin Pioneer Village in Hastings, MN. Being an American Pickers junkie, I was in hog heaven!

Thanks for sharing your day with me Rachel and Randy, it was a true pleasure and honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment