August 23, 2010

over and over again......

I've said it many times, but it's really true; I fall in-love all over again every weekend. Nearly every weekend, two people who love each other so much that they've chosen to spend the rest of their lives together, have chosen me to share in their joy and narrate their story through images. I fall in love with their story, their sweetness, their silliness and their sass. I love my couples.
Meet Cassandra (or "C" as she prefers to be called)and Andy. In C's words, "we're meat and potatoes, t-shirt and jeans type...weathered/worn look...off the beaten path." In my words, they are the salt of the earth, with a bit of spice to boot. They're the kind of couple you'd gladly sit at the bar with, or around a campfire until the sun came up.
C and Andy met at a softball game and wanted to make sure to capture that in some photos, as well as their sweet and simple love of life and each other.

They also had no problem when I asked them to climb into a fountain and start having some fun! (although, Andy certainly had second thoughts when he realized how cold the water was!)



Congrats on your engagement C and Andy, I can't wait to share your special day with you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment