August 27, 2010

On the road again


You know you travel a lot when one of the first questions people ask you upon seeing you is, "so, where are you off to next?" It's going to be a really busy couple months for me in the travel department, and luckily most of it revolves around photography. :)

After shooting tomorrow's wedding, I'll be hitting the road again and going down to Chicago for a few days to attend the GraphiStudio American Convention at the Museum of Contemporary Art. It should be a very informative and educational event. In all honesty though, it doesn't take much convincing for me to go to Chicago. It's my hometown, so I go back often to see friends and family, not to mention shoot quite a few weddings and attend conferences.

I'll be out with my brother and friends the night before the convention and the evening of once it's done--so if you see me out and about, HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment